Take time to schedule a Day of Learning for your class!
The North Platte Area Children’s Museum welcomes preschools, day cares and classrooms for field trips to discover the museum. The museum is a great place for hands-on learning and play. Plan a day at the museum for a special event your kids will enjoy and remember. Please call ahead to schedule your time and to let us know how many to expect in your group.
Don’t delay…schedule your field trip today!
Come learn and explore with us!
- *$3.00 per person (student/child and teacher/chaperone/adult)
- Museum membership passes may be used.
- The party room is available for a cost of $15.00 for non-members and $10.00 for members. You can use the room to provide a snack or lunch for your students.
Registrations are made on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability. To register for a group visit, please contact 308-532-3512, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When corresponding with us, please let us know:
- Your school or group name
- Your name and/or group leader name
- Your phone number and e-mail address
- The number of the children and adults in your group
- The date and time that you would like to visit
Check us out
We encourage educators and group leaders to come in prior to your group’s visit to explore the Museum. This is a good opportunity to learn about the exhibits, plan your outing and have the chance to prepare curriculum for your visit.
If you are unable to make your reservation please call to reschedule or cancel within two days of your visit. Groups that fail to cancel or do not show up will be billed a $10 cancellation fee. Cancellations due to unexpected school closings may be rescheduled.
Students arriving in buses will be able to unload in alley South of the Museum. There is FREE bus parking one block West of Museum on Vine Street in parking lot. Cars and vans may utilize parking near the Museum in several city parking spots.
*Group rate subject to change.